Monday, October 15, 2007

Learn To Use Earth Friendly Biz

The Earth Friendly Biz System

Brain child of Bram Smith, this system is designed to market the Your Primary Business online and generate business leads. It works phenomenally well. We are SO grateful for Bram's generousity in creating this system.

Here is how the EarthFriendlyBiz system works.

You register for your free system here http://www.earthfriendlybiz.com or contact your sponsor for their link.

The EarthFriendlyBiz system promotes GDI (Global Domains Internations), ListJoe and FreeTrafficBar. All three of these resources work phenomenally well when used as part of this system.

GDI: When you join GDI you will create a new .ws domain (It's free for the first 7 days, then $10 a month). Example of a .ws website: http://www.askjanet.ws/ OPTIONAL: To make things simple, we simply have you "redirect" your new .ws website to your newly created EarthFriendlyBiz site just as you see I've done with http://www.askjanet.ws/ If you have experience with building websites or are already using your .ws domain, there is no need to redirect your site. The EFB system, when used correctly, directs new prospects to your GDI affiliate site where they will join under you. When they join and activate their account, you will earn $1 each month.

ListJoe: You will join ListJoe for free. You will be offered the opportunity to take a one time member upgrade and if your budget allows, this is one resource we highly recommend that you upgrade in. ListJoe is an online list where you will be able to advertise your EarthFriendlyBiz website. It is a credit based system with a highly active membership. When your prospects join ListJoe under you and upgrade, you will earn a commission.

FreeTrafficBar: You will join FreeTrafficBar for free. Again, you will be offered a one time opportunity to upgrade in FreeTrafficBar. It is not necessary, however, if your budget allows, it is definitely a worth while investment. As part of your membership with Earth Friendly Biz, you will receive a coupon for 10,000 free ad credits at Free Traffic Bar. Directions are listed in the Members area on the Getting Started Checklist. When your leads join FTB under you and upgrade, you will earn a commission.

Once you have joined all the programs, you are directed to the next stage where you can setup you free system. You will enter your GDI, ListJoe and FreeTrafficBar user IDs. You will also be asked for your Business Name and Business Website.

I recommend you put your presentation page for your Primary MLM or Personal website.

Once registered, you need to confirm your site. Your site is not active until you have confirmed. Check your inbox.

Once confirmed, you will login to the Earth Friendly Biz members area and follow the steps to setup your personal EFB Website and begin advertising your EFB link. We show you how to advertise using free and low cost resources that work. All the resources that we use have been tested for effectiveness.

Our system also includes a full downline builder. As you are instructed to join and use different resources, you will join under your sponsor to maintain downline integrity.

By following our instructions to advertise your EFB website, you are setting in motion a chain of events that will create a funnel of activity to your business.

Get started today with your Own Earth Friendly Biz system

http://www.earthfriendlybiz.com

Please post your comments and questions, your ideas are also welcomed!

Have a great day!

Janet Legere
List Building Expert

2 comments:

Nar Reyes said...

Hello Janet,

First of all I want to thank you for all you have available for free. I am very new on this and I feel like starting to see some light :) but stil dizzy!

I don't anderstand a few things, could you please answer the following questions?

1-Will may EFB page rotate in your site www.askjanet.ws?

2-Where do I get killer eails to upload into my response magic account? I am not an expert so I don't know what else to put in my follow up emails to may real time leads. I used the first one in your page, but I feel like lost now.

3- Step # 3 said that you will advertise my preferred links or programs, I included this information but no Idea how this works, could you please clarify this to me so that I can properly answer to my real time leads? how thas my link get advertised?

4- can I offer other products to my sign ups?

5- are my sign ups opt-ins? how can I take advantage of this without going againts the rules?

Thanks much in advance,
Narcisa Reyes
narcyreyes@gmail.com
Skipe name: narcisa.reyes

jerry said...

hello im gerald norris and i also have my own blogg site it is called jerry'spage-jerry so do i still sign up with this blogg site as well thank you gerald.